Lover of dice + theme.
Mark was born and raised in Fort Collins, Colorado. A rare find around here.
He grew up with video games, going all the way back to the Atari Pong.
At the age of 11, he dove into D&D and discovered Awful Green Things from Outer Space. And thus began his love for all things Tabletop.
Currently you’ll find Mark playing any game with a great theme… and/or some dice he can chuck around.
- Mark is married to Anna, his terrific wife who is incredibly tolerant of his gaming obsession.
- He has two daughters, Shelby and Tessa.
- He attended the Colorado Institute of Art and graduated with a degree in Occupational Studies in Photography.
- In the late 80’s and early 90’s he was the photographer for Star Trek, Lucasfilm, and Back to the Future magazines.
- Today he is a web developer and technical services manager for Wire Stone LLC.
- Mark has been gaming with Randy for over ten years and is a founding member of Boardgame Corner.